WWM Business Continuity Update
WWM continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak. The safety and health of our employees, clients and partners is our highest priority. At the advice of the CDC, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and WWM senior management, we have taken measures to protect our employees, clients and partners.
- WWM offices have been limited to employees only.
- All non-essential business travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Multi-day cleaning of conference rooms, shared spaces and private offices is taking place.
- Purell products have been made available to all employees.
- Remote work policy has been enacted.
WWM encourages all of our clients and partners to continue to take measures to prevent the spread of this virus. Clients can have confidence knowing that WWM remains open for business. Our continued investment in technology and people has prepared us to continue to serve our clients and partners with the highest quality commercial real estate services.